MWCC is here to assist you and your clients with the entire project lifecycle. Most clients underestimate the timeline and are not aware of all the phases involved in a construction project.
That is where we come in. We are with you from idea to shovel in ground. By having MWCC handle the Preconstruction phases of your project, you can focus on what really matters, your business. We like to break the preconstruction process into three main phases:
Preconstruction Phase 1: Obtaining Land Entitlements
Preconstruction Phase 2: Post Land Entitlement Approval Conditions Processing
Preconstruction Phase 3: Bidding & Permitting
High-level Quality Control For Your Project
M Wilkinson Construction Company provides a wide range of construction advisory services in the New Jersey Region. Our innovative approach enables us to consistently deliver a quality program, from concept through closeout. We strive to exceed client expectations. Our reputation for integrity and excellence is impeccable.
Owners are not always in a position to dedicate the appropriate amount of time required to manage a specific construction project. In those instances, an owner representative can be the crucial difference in achieving your project objectives. MWCC takes the role of Owner Representative very seriously, working with clients to establish strategies, set responsibilities, and exceed expectations.
We utilize our extensive experience to manage the development and construction process on the owner’s behalf so they can remain focused on their business. MWCC will challenge both the owner and the team based on fresh ideas, and lessons learned from other projects. We document project progress, address issues, and focus on the project’s schedule and budget while ensuring overall quality.
- Project team development and leadership
- Schedule development and tracking
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Regular project updates / task management
- Owner / Architect / Contractor (OAC) meetings
- Tracking of open items and responsibilities
- Contract administration
- Site Inspections
- Payment application review
- Change order review
- FF&E coordination
- Specialty consultant coordination
- Troubled project turn-around
- Dispute avoidance and resolution
Navigating the complex world of real estate development and construction projects is complicated. MWCC provides guidance and expert services every step of the way, from concept to project completion.
- Preconstruction/design phase
- Establishment and maintenance of communications procedures
- Budget development
- Master schedule development
- Architect/engineer selection advisory
- Specialty consultant selection advisory
- Cost estimating and value analysis
- Identifying phasing alternatives and establishing milestones
- Constructability reviews
- Procedures and logistics assessment
- General conditions and contract requirements advisory
- Assistance with testing/inspection sub-contractors
- Bid phase management
- Project rescue and audits
- Dispute and claim resolution
- Contract administration and close out
This is one of the most crucial decisions you can make for your project
The Wrong Choice Of Lender Can Result In Delays, Additional Costs, Mountains Of Paperwork, And Seemingly Endless Frustration For The Client.
As such, before you finalize your choice of lender, allow us to make introductions with our proven partners from a mix of traditional banks, capital companies, and even bridge lenders (for those really tough financing challenges).
However, the right lender can act as a member of the team who is focused on working towards a common goal.
Many Developers, Owners and Equity Investors are looking for trusted professionals to assist with their project. MWCC has developed a network of local New Jersey industry leaders to address any situation including land use, design, engineering, permitting or construction law, just to name a few.
Lead by a New Jersey native with over 12 years of experience in the industry, MWCC has the resources to provide those services that you may not perform in-house.
Directly connecting you to these individuals and companies is just one of the reasons clients put their trust, faith and confidence in MWCC.
Talk With Us Today!
Ready to get back to focusing on your business? Let’s talk about how we can help you!